Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Award: I Got Bitten By The Blog Bug!

Thank you to the lovely Maya at Spiderleglashes for giving me this award!

The Rules
1. If you are given the Blog Bug award, you must answer the questions that follow and the title of the post should be "I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug".
2. You must give the link of where you originally got this award and you can tag as many bloggers as you want. Link their pages on the post and also inform them through comments in their blog.

Questions
1. When and why did you start blogging?
I started a long time ago - almost 9 years now! It started off as a personal blog on LiveJournal, and I wrote about  every day events, posted photos of my friends and things like that. I kept that up for quite a few years, and added on a second graphic design blog (also on LiveJournal) in which I posted icons/avatars I'd make, Photoshop brushes, textures and related things. Unfortunately both of those have been defunct for a while now but I do want to start them up again at some point! This blog is my first foray into beauty/fashion blogging, however!

2. What do you love to blog about and why do you like it?
Like I said, although I have been blogging for ages, I have only just started this particular blog. So far I like writing product reviews, because I like sharing my thoughts on something that did or didn't work for me.

3. How did you get your blog name?
It's pretty obvious, really, and probably not the most original name out there! I do want to change it sooner or later, but it'll do for now.

4. What do you think is your best post yet?
I haven't got THAT many posts yet, so I'm not sure about this one!

5. What is your inspiration for blogging at present?
I'm trying to do a little bit of everything. I started this as a beaty blog, but then decided to branch out into fashion and food as well. I try to incorporate as much variety into my posts as possible, so I'd say that I borrow my inspiration from a lot of sources!

6. Message for your readers?
A big thank you for stopping by, reading and following my blog! I know I'm a little late to the 'beauty blog' party, but it really is a lot of fun, and I really appreciate your time and support! x

I award:
Rachael at Sanderson Smith Story
Meg at Life: A True Story
Kate at Yakatety Yak
India at The Jewel Beauty
Angelica at One Little Vice

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, that's so sweet of you! I'll be sure to link back to you when I post on this.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sneha, you are the loveliest! Can't wait to do this, will post it soon! Wow you've been blogging for ages! I like your new background by the way, really pretty and classy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, Kate! :) And thanks, I thought it was time for a change! x

      Delete
  3. Wow, thank you so much! You're just the sweetest thing. I'll be posting later this week, and I'll make sure to link back to you :) PS: You are a blogging maven! Oh my goodness, nine years!?! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank YOU! Hehe, I know, I can't believe that it has been that long myself! :) x

      Delete
  4. Great to read, I used to be an avid avatar maker too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Oh, that's excellent, it's so much fun isn't it. :) x

      Delete
  5. Such a nice idea for a post, and nine years - wow!

    please come and visit me at my blog? would appreciate it :)

    rosiebxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Am going to visit your blog now! :) x

      Delete
  6. congratulations on your award ;-)


    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete